How we use your personal details
Our work – a Christian response to climate change – relies on donations from individual supporters, churches and organisations. We want to be completely transparent about the personal details our supporters share with us and how we will use them.
We will not share your data
We will not share your information with any other organisations. You will not receive marketing material from other organisations as a result of giving your details to us.
What details we ask for and why
If you have asked to be on our mailing list
We need your email address so we can send you newsletters and other notices. We also ask for your location and denomination as we may sometimes have information that is of specific interest to you.
You will be on our mailing list if you have:
- Signed up for updates on the Operation Noah or Bright Now websites
- Signed up on a paper form at an events.
- Asked for updates when you signed our Fossil Free petition.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
If you have made a donation
We need your name and address so that we can process your Gift Aid payments. We also ask for your email address so that we can thank you for your support or contact you about your donation.
Changing your details
If you wish to update the information we hold about you, please contact us.
- By post: Operation Noah, The Neighbourhood Office, 40 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UD
- By telephone: 07804 059 426
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can opt out of our newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.